We are excited that the 2019 Utica Stampede opens today. To enhance your experience here at the Adirondack Bank Center, we wanted to make you aware of various event day policies and procedures. Please review the information below and don’t hesitate to contact us at 315-790-9070 with any questions.
- Utica Stampede 2019 will start at 7:00 pm est. Doors into the arena will open at 5:30 pm est. Patrons are encouraged to come early and visit vendors along the concourse. There are eight different events and the whole show is expected to end at approximately 10:00 pm concluding with the bull riding.
Box Office information:
- The Box Office is located inside the Labatt Blue Entrance
- Box Office Hours
- Wednesday, July 10 9am – 4pm
- Thursday, July 11 9am – 8pm
- Friday, July 12 9am – 8pm
- We encourage all fans to pick up their will call tickets ahead of the event to ensure a smooth and quick entry process
- The Adirondack Bank Center operates two parking lots behind the building with entrances on Whitesboro Street. These lots will have limited parking available for $5.
- There will be no street parking between Broadway and Auditorium Drive on Whitesboro Street during this event.
- A limited number of handicap spots are available in the lot across from the Labatt Blue entrance on Auditorium Drive.
- Two entrances will be open and available for use. The Steet Ponte entrance on Oriskany St. W and Labatt Blue entrance on Auditorium Drive. Doors will open at 5:30 pm est.
- The following vendors will be set up around the concourse:
- Thomas Brothers Western
- Busted Grapes Winery (Friday only)
- The Root Farm
- Gil’s Ice Cream
- Lakeland Winery
- Olde York Farm (Thursday only)
- Future Farmers of America
- Ace Hardware (Grill demonstrations outside on the plaza)
- Clinton Tractor and Implement
- The following items are prohibited by the Adirondack Bank Center:
- Laser Pointers or Noise Makers
- Weapons of any kind
- Alcoholic Beverages, Illegal Drugs or Paraphernalia
- Selfie Sticks
- Lap Top Computers or Tables
- Luggage of any kind
*There is no re-entry allowed at the venue
Finally, fans looking to grab a bite to eat prior to the Utica Stampede have an array of options within a mile from the Adirondack Bank Center:
- Aqua Vino Restaurant $$$ (Italian) - 16 Harbor Lock Rd, Utica NY
- Babe’s at Harbor Point $ (American/Fast Casual) – 80 N Genesee St, Utica NY
- 72 Tavern & Grill (attached to the Adirondack Bank Center) $$ (Burgers/Bar Bites) – 400 Oriskany St W, Utica NY
Patrons are encouraged to make reservations at all the above establishments to ensure a prompt arrival time at the Utica Stampede! There are also many great concessions options within the Adirondack Bank Center including ice cream at Sweet Tooth and barbeque options at Kookie’s Q.